Custom cryptsetup LVM install

Hello,

For the past month I've been trying to do a custom encrypted LVM install, with no success. Here are the commands I've been using:

# modprobe dm-mod

# fdisk /dev/sda
(create a 1GB partition for /boot, unencrypted ; create another big 930 GB formatted as "8e" - LVM - on dev/sda2)

# cryptsetup -c twofish-xts-plain64 -y -s 512 --iter-time 5000 luksFormat /dev/sda2
(chose my ciphers, key size, and iter time)

# cryptsetup open --type luks /dev/sda2 sda2_crypt
open the luks container on "sda2_crypt")

# pvcreate /dev/mapper/sda2_crypt
(create physical volume on sda2_crypt)

# vgcreate debian /dev/mapper/sda2_crypt
(create volume group "debian" on sda2_crypt)

# lvcreate -L 60G system -n root
# lvcreate -L 8G system -n swap
# lvcreate -l 100%FREE system -n home
(create volumes)

After this is done, I go to the "partition disks" menu where I select each partition/volume to it's correct destination. I then procceed to installing the base system, configuring apt, and all that. Now I install Grub (from the installer's menu) and then I do:

# mount /dev/pts /target/dev/pts
# mount /sys /target/sys
# mount /proc /target/proc
# chroot /target/ /bin/bash

I then edit crypttab

# nano /etc/crypttab

I used to put something there, but I don't remember what exactly. It's been a long time since I used Debian. But here's what I put there now:

sda2_crypt /dev/mapper/sda2_crypt none luks

Then I edit /etc/default/grub, edit the following line:

GRUB_CMDLINE_LINUX="cryptdevice=/dev/sda2_crypt:root root=/dev/mapper/debian-root rw"

Then:

# grub-mkconfig -o /boot/grub/grub.cfg
# exit
# exit

Then I select the menu "Finish installation", but after rebooting there is an error saying no LVM volumes found.

What am I doing wrong?

Regards,
Amarildo