consistency check of sources of udebs

Hi people,

there's a handy “consistency check of sources of udebs” link on [1]
which leads to [2].

 1. http://d-i.debian.org/testing-summary.html
 2. https://ftp-master.debian.org/d-i

The contents on the latter seems fishy to me, let's take this example:
| udeb's in unstable that should be in testing too:
|            package            |   version    |      arch      |
| source
| ------------------------------+--------------+----------------+-------------------------
|  beep-udeb                    | 1.3-3        | arm64          | beep
|  beep-udeb                    | 1.3-3        | ppc64el        | beep

while we have:
| kibi@arya:~$ rmadison beep-udeb -s testing,unstable
| beep-udeb  | 1.3-3         | testing    | arm64, ppc64el
| beep-udeb  | 1.3-3         | unstable   | arm64, ppc64el
| beep-udeb  | 1.3-3+b1      | testing    | amd64, armel, armhf, i386, mips, mipsel, powerpc, s390x
| beep-udeb  | 1.3-3+b1      | unstable   | amd64, armel, armhf, i386, mips, mipsel, powerpc, s390x, sparc

There's a bunch of arm64/ppc64el pairs, which would make it look like
there might be something around the addition of those archs. But there's
also the case of libxdmcp6-udeb which is mentioned for more or less all
archs (some bit of sorting wouldn't hurt BTW ;)).

Can you please check what's happening there?

Mraw,
KiBi.