Ergonomic (dvorak, bepo, ...) layouts in d-i

Hello,

The issue was raised again at a bépo booth.  My eventual answer
was "yes, a compromise can probably be found, it's then a matter of
implementing it".  Can we agree on a compromise, document it, so that
somebody motivated enough knows what he should do?  What I think could
work is:

- only support it in the gtk variant of the installer, as an additional
  udeb.

- implement it as a submenu: in the main keyboard selection list, have
  an "ergonomic" choice (instead of the existing dvorak choice), which
  brings a list of the available ergonomic layouts.

Samuel