Re: Debian Installer Jessie RC 2 release

Quoting kongo sec (kongo86.sec@gmail.com):
> This may sound completely n00b. But this is my first time trying out Debian
> RC  release...how do I update from RC1?

Hello,

Nothing is needed. Cyril announcement is the release candidate 2
version *of the installer* for Debian Jessie.

You used the RC1, installed Jessie on your machine and now you have
Debian Jessie on your machine. No Jessie RC1....it doesn't exist.

The installer's purpose is to install Debian on new machines. Once
installed, the update process is the regular update process for Debian
systems.

If you want to *test* the Debian Installer RC2, then you will
reinstall your machine. There are high chances that you don't notice
any difference, indeed....and the resulting system will be exactly the
same as the one you have now.

This isn't a n00b question, that's indeed an FAQ and something we
often explain..:-)

I hope this clears thing out....