Dell XPS 13 install

I just did an installation using:

  firmware-jessie-DI-rc1-amd64-netinst.iso

and a wireless connection on a Dell XPS 13 Developer Edition
(over-writing the Ubuntu system that it shipped with). The
installation was incredibly smooth and fast and I encountered no
problems. After 25 minutes or so I had a working system that was a
huge upgrade over the system that it shipped with.

I've done many installations over the years; none was anything like as
fast or as painless as this one was, or had such a nice outcome.

It seemed wrong to file even a notional bug-report over an experience
like this, so I thought it would be better just to congratulate you all
and thank you for the excellence of your work,

Jim