Re: libdebian-installer_0.99_source.changes ACCEPTED into unstable

On Thu, Jan 29, 2015 at 07:01:32AM +0100, Christian PERRIER wrote:

> > Changes:
> >  libdebian-installer (0.99) unstable; urgency=medium
> >  .
> >    * Replace NULL terminator for the arm map_hardware table, accidentally
> >      dropped in 0.92 (Closes: #776488).
>

> Hello Dann,

hey Christian!

> Unless I'm wrong, the released changelog hasn't been pushed in git nor
> has the 0.99 released been tagged.

I did push it - and I do see the tag:
  http://anonscm.debian.org/cgit/d-i/libdebian-installer.git/

But perhaps I did something incorrectly? Did you expect to see it on
the jessie branch? That branch looked pretty out of date, so I just
pushed to master.

> Though not urgent at all, can you fix this at some moment.
>
> Thanks for your work on D-I (it has been soooo long....:-))

Yeah - I do enjoy it when I have the opportunity :)