Re: Wrong resolution in EFI (grub2) edit/command modes

Attaching an image to demonstrate the extent of the problem.

Checking edit mode this time also highlights a theme issue, as shown,
which I have just reported separately.

Of course I can only assume this problem still exists in the latest
d-i/grub2 builds to be used for Jessie since I have no practical means
of testing the latest version (I haven't used debian-cd before, I don't
really have the time to learn how and get things setup just now, and
live-build doesn't currently support EFI (I will shortly be working on
that)). I did browse through the changelogs/git-history for d-i,
debian-cd and grub2, and didn't notice anything suggesting this had been
fixed.