Thanks and keyboard configuration

Hello,

Before other things, thank you very much for the excellent work.

I am using debian for more than 15 years!

In the DebianInstaller Debian Wiki site, I read that should use this email to access the DebianInstaller Team.

I installed the debian a week ago. I tryed the Jessie netinstall in a USB pendrive, but the GRUB don't worked after the installation finished, in three times. Normal for a develloper version.

Them I use Wheeze: only basic, upgrade to Jessie, and OK!

The last time that I installed was in 2011, in same computer, and I see that a thing not changed, I yet can't configure the keyboard's variant in the install.
This is very important for persons that use keyboard in one layout, but go to write texts in more than one languages/idioms.

If this is possible I'll be very greatful. I'm sure other people will benefit from this feature.

Very thanks for attention, and keep up this great work!

--

Leonardo Reis,
Student of Mining Engineering.