Re: UEFI Debian Installer for Jessie (32bit)

On Wed, Jan 07, 2015 at 04:55:14PM -0500, Stanley Pain wrote:
>As per Steve's blog @ http://blog.einval.com I'm attempting to install his
>32bit EFI + 32bit Jessie install image on a Samsung ATIV 500t (Clovertrail
>Atom z2760 CPU).
>
>So far this install method has gotten further than my previous attempts in
>such that I can actually get into an install screen but after that no input
>works (mouse, keyboard, etc). Probably need to include some modules but I'm
>not sure which ones.

Not sure of what to suggest exactly, to be honest. It might be useful
to see exactly what drivere are loaded under Windows, to give us a
clue as to what drivers might be needed under Linux. Not a guarantee,
of course, but it might help.

Into the distance, a ribbon of black
Stretched to the point of no turning back