Re: remove me from this list

On Wed, 07 Jan 2015, Cindy-Sue Causey wrote:
> *PLEASE* help *ALL* those named there by clicking that "report as
> sp*m" button at the top right of that page.

Just one person clicking it is enough; the spam has to be manually
reviewed by someone with a spam review account. [Once they've done that,
it'll disappear.]

I leave the show floor, but not before a pack of caffeinated Jolt gum
is thrust at me by a hyperactive girl screaming, "Chew more! Do more!"
The American will to consume more and produce more personified in a
stick of gum. I grab it.
 -- Chad Dickerson