win32-loader icon update?

In relation to bug #772691 (autorun.inf not displaying a custom Debian
icon from setup.exe aka win32-loader.exe when a Debian install disc/iso
is loaded in a Windows environment, unlike Ubuntu) which I just
reported, I created a small collection of possible replacement icons for
win32-loader.exe (simple, clean, smart and in a range of colours!). I
thought I would offer them up here in case you're interested.

You'll find them attached. They're in currently in svg format.

(personal preference - darkgrey-white)