Update on the daily builds

Hi,

just to let you know: amd64 and i386 daily builds went missing for a few
days due to buildd rotation. Aurelien arranged the setup on new buildds
and they're now back.

He also added ppc64el earlier this month.

Right now:
 - armhf fails because linux FTBFS there.
 - mips fails because linux is still needs-build there.
 - we don't have arm64 yet but I think Ian is actively working on having
   the needed linux + debian-installer bits in shape, so having it built
   daily isn't a big hindrance IMHO.
 - all other archs are green.

I meant to announce this page as a replacement to the other one but I
never got around to dealing with the debian-cd part, so both are going
to coexist at the moment. That's the one I'd recommend (and that I
actively monitor + maintain):

  http://d-i.debian.org/daily-images/daily-build-overview.html

Mraw,
KiBi.