Debian 7 iso Package seems broken

Gentlemans,

I am trying to install Debian 7 (any version) in my Power Mac G5. I am extided about it.
But it has been frustating after several times my computer crashed while trying to install it.

I checked the internet information and I believe that the iso file i got was not good.  That is my impression. Forgive me if i am wrong.  Still by the pictures (taken with my cellphone) you can see that iso file  progress well until  it reaches    "Install the base System".    It almost completes that operation (up to 83%) when you read    "Preparing linux - image-3.2.0-4-powerpc64"    and right there it always crashes.  At that point something makes the computer crash.  Is the iso file corrupted? Broken?

I am still excited about installing Debian in my Power Mac G5.  Very excited.

Please, would be possible for you to send me the lattest iso file so I can try it again?

Thank you very much,

Bruno