Re: Artwork for jessie?

Hi Debian fellows,

In fact I was on the point to upload various Debian 8 themes, unfortunately I had a huge computing problem and I lost my recent works (and so my Debian 8 theme propositions).

So, I would like to know if it would be possible to wait until the 25th August before closing submissions, the time for me to remake at least one theme ?

Best regards.

madeinkobaia
Digital Artist - Ubuntu Studio Art Team Leader