Re: Artwork for jessie?

On Tue, 2014-08-12 at 20:35 +0002, Vincent Blut wrote:

> What do you think about the one named "Lines"?

I know you didn't ask me, but I still tell, what I think:

Lines looks great, but I wouldn't distort the original logo.

It might be hard to actually position the logo like proposed in most
images since as far as I know the images get either cut on the right
bottom corner or on each side. So it probably wouldn't work like
intended on screens with different proportions...

Franz