Re: Final steps for Jessie Beta 1

On Tue, Aug 12, 2014 at 01:33:37AM +0200, Cyril Brulebois wrote:
>Hi people,
>
>two parts in this mail: information for everyone, and action for
>debian-cd@ at the end.

<snip>

>Bits of action:
>---------------
>
>Steve, feel free to start a build whenever it's convenient for you
>(after the 1:52 dinstall + mirror pulse of course).
>
>As you can see a few lines above, we can wait for netcfg but that's a
>bug we already had in wheezy, so we can add an errata entry for it; so
>if you can start a build in the morning I don't see a reason for an
>extra 12-hour delay. If you're only available in the afternoon or in the
>evening, we might get netcfg fixed for free, which I'm also OK with. :)
>
>Bottom line: Whatever works for you!

FTAOD: I started building CDs this morning, they'll be ready soon-ish.

"The problem with defending the purity of the English language is that
 English is about as pure as a cribhouse whore. We don't just borrow words; on
 occasion, English has pursued other languages down alleyways to beat them
 unconscious and rifle their pockets for new vocabulary."  -- James D. Nicoll