Re: Re: hd-media iso-scan finds usable iso's but still fails, modprobe: invalid option -- 'l'

Hi Brian and Oliver,

I forgot to ask to get cc'ed since i'm not subscribed to this list.

Thanks for your replies and pointers !

In my case it's indeed the missing quotes around $dir in the find, described in
the bug-report you referred to:

I got to:

And iso-scan should already be patched, any idea what is taking so long to get the
production installers to get this fix (jessie and sid installers also didn't
work and those are not "stable", so that shouldn't be the point ) ?

I will fix a local initrd.gz with this fix, but i can't imagine a lot of folks
are running into this, a space in a dir on any mountable filesystem on the system you are
trying to install on and you are bust.

--
Sander