Support over the BCM43142 Wireless Chipset

Note the following as of being under no state a software issue.

I've recently installed Debian 7.5 under a system equipped with the BCM43142 Wireless Chipset and prior to getting it detected, I had to manually install its drivers. Clarifying the above, I'd presume that as not of major significance, though only being able to use the Network installer on a static Internet connection and having to install drivers separately for the system to detect the chipset really is of notice.

Best Regards,
VG