Re: Daily debian installer not working on qnap TS-212P arm kirkwook

On Tue, 2014-05-13 at 18:25 +0200, Philipp Maricek wrote:
> Hi,
>
> is the TS-212p now supported by debian?

I don't think there was any decision not to support it, but I doubt that
the Debian ARM porters are regularly testing many of the ARM NAS
platforms.  We rely on users to report regressions on specific machines.

Ben.

--
Ben Hutchings
Computers are not intelligent.	They only think they are.