Re: Windows partition not listed after todays (26-apr) updates

On Sat, Apr 26, 2014 at 02:18:15PM +0100, Christina wrote:
> I use(d) Wheezy 7.4 until today.
>
> Today (26-apr 2014) you released a bunch of updates. After installing them with synaptic my windows partition is not listed in grub. Another rebott does not help.
>
> Please fix this.

Try running 'update-grub' as root.  I have sometimes seen it fail to
find windows during the install and then afer being run again later it
finds it.  Quite hard to reproduce.

A reboot will not change the contents of the boot menu, but running
update-grub can.

--
Len Sorensen