Re: Debian GUI Install Idea

admin@debian was wrong email he asked me to forward it to you,

Thanks

On Mon, Apr 7, 2014 at 2:34 PM, Bill Samson <octopus8872@gmail.com> wrote:
Hi, recently installed debian using the netinst iso. Very happy with the o/s after using fedora for about 2 years just wondering if possible in future versions of debian if you can add the option to install apps under it's own listing like ftp server system tools etc,

So after I choose to install Gnome, and System tools - it goes to a menu next where you choose what applications you want installed

perhaps something like this

Office Packages
Sound & Video Packages
Internet Packages
Graphics Packages
CUPS Packages
Remote Desktop Packages
Bluetooth Packages

Just making it easier to install Gnome core

Or perhaps in the first screen add Gnome Core as an option underneath Gnome (Debian)

Sorry if I have sent this email to the wrong address, if you could forward it for me - I've spoken to others about this and they suggested sending you an email because a lot of people don't use half of these packages.

Thanks