Re: How to start translating

Quoting filip isakovski (filip.saver15@gmail.com):
> Hello!
>
> I would like to know if anyone is working on translating the installer to
> Macedonian.
> If not, how do I start translating?
>
> Best regards,
> saver15

Hello,

The first step is probably to get in touch with the person who is
currently maintaining this translation, Arangel Angov (CC'ed).

Last updates by Arangel are dated back to 2012...but the installer
didn't change that much since then.

The translation is close to be complete but some work still has to be
done.

You probably also want to read the D-I i18n documentation here
: http://d-i.alioth.debian.org/doc/i18n/

Once done, and checked whether Arangel is OK for you to complete his
work, then we'll see what to do.