Re: Re: UltraHD installation: mouse not working in graphical install

I don't think we can do much about the font size issues;

except making the graphical install the default :) Ain't that the case?

I tested also with graphical install. The very first screen, presenting Install, Graphical install etc. is shown graphically and at visually good size. After choosing graphical install, the screen goes indeed graphical, but the fonts are as small as the newt frontend, i.e. very hard to read!!

This is a somehow important problem, since nothing can be done to workaround it. The installer is also the first program a new user sees when installing linux.

Cheers,
--
Eugen