Has anyone read bug #768897?

Greetings!  Sorry to bother you all---I filed bug #768897 re destroying LVM+LUKS
volumes about nine days ago, and I'm curious whether anyone's planning a fix yet.
While I now know how to avoid it personally, and I realize not much time has
passed, I gather ambiently that jessie is coming up soon.  I've confirmed that the
partman-lvm 99 in the latest weekly debian-testing-amd64-netinst.iso does the same
thing reported in the bug, as does the debian-jessie-DI-b2-amd64-i386-netinst.iso
I saw mentioned elsewhere on this list.  The behavior is both quiet and very nasty
in certain situations, and I'd rather users installing jessie be less likely to
lose several filesystems like I did...

Not necessarily looking for a lengthy reply, just any kind of acknowledgment that
you've seen it,  or even a straight-out "that's purely pilot error, wontfix".  I
can also try to formulate a patch if desired.  Thanks for whatever you can provide.

   ---> Drake Wilson