Hi, On Montag, 10. November 2014, Cyril Brulebois wrote: > It'd probably a better idea to wait until src:linux migrates to testing, ack > then think about uploading d-i (possibly including some more packages > for which unblock requests have been filed), then only d-i-n-i. why would you want to wait with uploading d-i-n-i until d-i has been uploaded? > > I guess I would be willing to add myself to uploaders too and stay > > responsible for the package... > Great! :) cheers, Holger
Description: This is a digitally signed message part.