Re: Installation manual build failure....

Hi,

On Mittwoch, 29. Oktober 2014, Holger Wansing wrote:
> Unable to reproduce locally. Builds fine here.
> And there are also no build problems mentioned on jenkins.

There are build problems on jenkins too, eg https://jenkins.debian.net/job/d-
i_manual_de_html/69/console failed, despite I delete the workspace before, so
it was a very clean build.

https://jenkins.debian.net/view/d-i_manual/job/d-i_manual/238/ builds fine.

Both jobs use svn://anonscm.debian.org/svn/d-i/trunk, the d_i_manual job
basically just does "cd manual ; pdebuild", while the other one basically does

cd manual/build
make languages=$1 architectures=$ARCH destination=../../$FORMAT/
formats=$FORMAT

where $1 is "de" and $FORMAT=html...

And oh, while the jenkins jobs fail, I just did this here locally and now I
have a shiny German amd64 installation guide for jessie:

make languages=de architectures=amd64 destination=../../html/ formats=html

And then thought, wait,. out of habit I did it here locally in a sid chroot...
and it made *boom* and I tried again and it failed, like on jenkins.d.n, where
I also build in wheezy.

Voila.

Will fix the jenkins jobs tomorrow. Or maybe in 5m when I recovered from this
discovery :)

cheers,
	Holger