Re: Installing Debian remotely in an unmanaged VPS

I have followed <https://wiki.debian.org/DebianInstaller/Remote>. It almost worked. The problem is that the built image still prompts for a keyboard layout locally, and so the image don't meets it purpose for local installation. My preseed.cfg is this:

d-i debian-installer/locale            string en_US
d-i keymap                             select us
d-i keyboard-configuration/toggle      select No toggling
d-i debconf/priority                   select critical
d-i auto-install/enabled               boolean true
d-i netcfg/choose_interface            select eth0
d-i netcfg/get_hostname                string server
d-i netcfg/get_domain                  string server.none
d-i network-console/password           password <OMITTED>
d-i network-console/password-again     password <OMITTED>

I have trouble finding documentation related to debian-installer and presiding. What should I do to preseed the keyboard layout?.

Regards and thanks.