Re: debian mini.iso installer

Op 15-10-2014 11:30, duportail schreef:
I am installing debian(wheezy and or jessie) from the mini.iso, started from the local harddrive with grub2
The kernel loads fine but upon install I get mount errors continious:
mount: mounting /dev/fd0 on /media failed no such file or directory
and than tries to umount.

Sometimes the installer (with preseed) continues, but sometimes the installer get's stuck on the mount errors Is there a kernel option to disable floppy or can I do someting in preseed?

This error comes only when putting preseed in initrd