Re: [Jessie Beta1] debian-installer I18N: paragraph in partitioning help not localized

Hi,

> Holger Wansing <hwansing@mailbox.org> wrote:
> > Package: partman
> >

> > Hi,
> >
> > I just noticed that there is a paragraph in partman, which is not localized:
> > in the main partitioning screen there is a Help screen available via F1,
> > in this Help the last paragraph is displayed in English, while it is
> > translated in the (for example German) po file.
> > The following is from ../sublevel1/de.po:

In fact this was only an issue in the german installer, other languages seem
not to be affected.
In Jessie Beta2 release this is fixed now.
Closing this bug.

> > 	#. Type: text
> > 	#. Description
> > 	#. :sl1:
> > 	#: ../partman-target.templates:2001
> > 	msgid ""
> > 	"In order to start your new system, a so called boot loader is used.  It can "
> > 	"be installed either in the master boot record of the first hard disk, or in "
> > 	"a partition.  When the boot loader is installed in a partition, you must set "
> > 	"the bootable flag for it. Such a partition will be marked with "
> > 	"\"${BOOTABLE}\" in the main partitioning menu."
> > 	msgstr ""
> > 	"Damit Ihr Computer Ihr neues System starten kann, wird ein so genannter "
> > 	"Bootloader benötigt. Er kann entweder im Master Boot Record der ersten "
> > 	"Festplatte oder in einer Partition installiert werden. Wenn der Bootloader "
> > 	"in einer Partition installiert wird, muss diese Partition das bootable-Flag "
> > 	"gesetzt haben. Eine solche Partition wird im Hauptpartitionsmenü mit "
> > 	"»${BOOTABLE}« gekennzeichnet."

Created with Sylpheed 3.2.0 under the new
	D E B I A N   L I N U X   7 . 0   W H E E Z Y !