Status of l10n uploads....

As requested by Cyril on IRC, sending this by mail:

I might upload a few more packages for l10n in the upcoming
days....unless that interferes too much with release plans.

These are the ones that recently got a few string changes so it's hard
to really anticipate when translators send updates. My rough plan is
to leave them a few days and then upload .

affected packages are: partman-basicfilesystems partman-iscsi
partman-efi partman-lvm plus tzsetup but, there, chances are lower
than updates come on