Re: Please ignore some warnings in jenkins

Hi Cyril,

On Dienstag, 16. September 2014, Cyril Brulebois wrote:
> > (I read -boot@ :)
> ACK. I confess I tend to mail people explicitly for specific topics…

I think that's great, though I got into the habbit of bcc:ing people by now...

> > where did you push to?
>
> I got caught into testing d-i with some extra packages and I actually
> managed to send the mail pretending I pushed something I didn't, woops.
> Fixed now:
>   http://anonscm.debian.org/cgit/d-i/debian-installer.git/diff/?id=ef8b110

:-)

I was hoping you prepared changes to jenkins.d.n's git repo and added those
warnings yourself, so that I'd merely need to pull them in... ;-)

I will do so myself and then send the diff to this thread, so you get an idea
how simple it is to add new warnings ;-)

cheers,
	Holger