Re: Build failure with French translation update

Quoting Cyril Brulebois (kibi@debian.org):

> There's this:
>   https://jenkins.debian.net/view/d-i_manual/
>
> We also have a bot mentioning build results on #debian-boot, which is
> how I saw the build failure.

On my side, I happen to look at build results from the cron job that
runs on d-i.d.o and I would actually have noticed the build failure a
few minutes after I saw Cyril's mail (I actually saw Cyril's mail
first because I always read mails that are directly sent to me before
reading lists and various administrivia mails.....)