Please add a d-i.debian.org pseudo package

Control: submitter -1 Cyril Brulebois <kibi@debian.org>
Control: tag -1 moreinfo

On Sat, 13 Sep 2014, Cyril Brulebois wrote:
> Cyril Brulebois <kibi@debian.org> (2014-09-07):
> > Hi folks,
> >
> > I'm wondering whether it would make sense to ask owner@bugs.debian.org
> > for a d-i.debian.org pseudo package which could be used to track
> > bugs/proposed changes for d-i's infrastructure. This includes but is
> > not limited to: the various scripts generating reports on
> > d-i.debian.org, scripts used to manage i18n/l10n bits, or various
> > cross-package tasks.
>
> Dear owner,
>
> could you please introduce a d-i.debian.org pseudo package with
> debian-boot@lists.debian.org as its maintainer?

I can; can you provide the text for this psuedopackage's description, as
well as an example of a few bugs which will be filed there? [The latter
is mainly so that I know that the psuedopackage will be used; they don't
have to yet be filed in the BTS... a few links to messages on -boot
which are bugs which would have been filed is good enough.]

Some pirates achieved immortality by great deeds of cruelty or
daring-do. Some achieved immortality by amassing great wealth. But
the captain had long ago decided that he would, on the whole, prefer
to achieve immortality by not dying.
 -- Terry Pratchet _The Color of Magic_