partman-auto: Differences between -efi and non-efi recipes

I was taking a look at EFI installer support for arm64 (reusing the
recipes-amd64-efi) and came across something I'm not sure of. Part of
the diff between recipes/atomic and recipes-amd64-efi/atomic is:

-96 512 200% linux-swap
+100% 512 200% linux-swap

I expected the two to differ only in the presence of an ESP and related
ways. Am I naive to expect there to be no other differences?

The other recipes seem to differ in similar ways between EFI and non.

The result was that on an ARM64 Foundation Model (8GB RAM, 4GB disk) I
ended up with a 0.5G EFI System Partition (ESP), a 0.5G / and a 3.1G
swap, which wasn't exactly what I wanted ;-)

In particular the setting of the minimum size to 100% (size of RAM)
rather than 96 is what has caused all my disk to be swap.

I expect I'm a bit unusual in having a disk smaller than my RAM, so I
can (and will) just deal with this locally but I thought I'd mention it
in case someone thought it was a bigger problem.

Ian.