Re: Toolchain versions used for d-i builds

Hi!

Steven Chamberlain <steven@pyro.eu.org> writes:
> The daily d-i builds show a bug that is consistent with grub-mkimage
> being outdated.  What version of grub-common is used for a d-i build on
> kfreebsd-amd64?

Get:144 http://mirror-ubc.debian.org/debian/ unstable/main grub-common kfreebsd-amd64 2.02~beta2-11 [2559 kB]
Get:145 http://mirror-ubc.debian.org/debian/ unstable/main grub2-common kfreebsd-amd64 2.02~beta2-11 [495 kB]
Get:146 http://mirror-ubc.debian.org/debian/ unstable/main grub-pc-bin kfreebsd-amd64 2.02~beta2-11 [872 kB]
Get:147 http://mirror-ubc.debian.org/debian/ unstable/main grub-pc kfreebsd-amd64 2.02~beta2-11 [200 kB]

Looks up-to-date. How do I see if things are broken? The log is not
conclusive about any problem. Looking at
di-autobuild_daily-kfreebsd-amd64-20140828-0023 just in case that matters

> Does it keep using an old version unless the chroot is updated by hand?

Only for essential/build-essential (+ transitive_closure(fakeroot, debfoster))

  Christoph