Bug#758116: Please be verbose whether you would like to get your Blend promoted by tasksel
- To: email@example.com, firstname.lastname@example.org
- Cc: Debian Edu Project List <email@example.com>, firstname.lastname@example.org, Debian GIS Project <email@example.com>, "Debian Jr. Project List" <firstname.lastname@example.org>, Debian Med Project List <email@example.com>, Debian Science List <firstname.lastname@example.org>, DebiChem Project <email@example.com>, firstname.lastname@example.org, email@example.com, firstname.lastname@example.org, email@example.com
- Subject: Bug#758116: Please be verbose whether you would like to get your Blend promoted by tasksel
- From: Andreas Tille <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- Date: Tue, 26 Aug 2014 13:27:23 +0200
- Message-id: <[🔎] 20140826112723.GA26589@an3as.eu>
- Reply-to: email@example.com, firstname.lastname@example.org, email@example.com
yesterday I joined the videostream of the installer BoF at DebConf.
I also became a bit involved via IRC. Joey Hess raised the question
about the criteria to add a Blend or not. I answered "all in the list
of the bug report #758116" which IMHO fits the criterion of "actively
maintained and some valuable content for users".
I think it should be also a criterion that the team behind the Blend
confirms that they are interested and so I'm hereby pinging all lists in
question to ask you for confirmation. I have set Reply-To to the bug
report and the general Blends list in case you are interested in further
discussion with other Blends.
Any input is welcome to make sure users will realise the fruits of your
great work at the earliest point in time.