Re: Artwork for jessie?

Le mar. 12 août 2014 à 22:49, Onsemeliot <onsemeliot@riseup.net> a écrit :
On Tue, 2014-08-12 at 20:35 +0002, Vincent Blut wrote:

 What do you think about the one named "Lines"?

I know you didn't ask me, but I still tell, what I think:

Lines looks great, but I wouldn't distort the original logo.

Yes, but as just answered to Adrien, Juliette seems willing to revert
to the original logo.

It might be hard to actually position the logo like proposed in most
images since as far as I know the images get either cut on the right
bottom corner or on each side. So it probably wouldn't work like
intended on screens with different proportions...

True.

Franz