Debian-installer cannot find netinst iso on an for partition.

Hello, I have OPENBSD 5.5 installed, and I had planned to boot from the hard disk with grub legacy, vmlinuz, initrd.gz, and a netinst iso image. The latter 3 are all placed in the root directory of my ffs partition.

Grub boots with vmlinuz and initrd.gz just fine. Debian-installer, then, cannot find the iso image anywhere.

Even grub can find the iso image:

grub> find /debian-7.5.0-i386-netinst.iso
  (hd0,3,a)

What do I do?