Re: Support for sunxi-based ARM systems in d-i

On Thu, 2014-05-08 at 22:05 +0100, Luke Kenneth Casson Leighton wrote:
> but for the BENEFIT OF THE DEBIAN PROJECT.  debian-installer is
> incredibly hard to get properly compiled up: instructions and context
> entirely missing.

There are daily builds of the installer, which will pick this up once it
is committed and uploaded, which will be sooner rather than later. I'm
not interested in documenting how to create some custom version of the
installer for this platform, there is simply no need for it.

Ian.