apt-setup netrc to generate auth.conf

Hi all, i'm just sending in a patch for the first time, i really have no idea if this is done correctly.
I've tested the patch in a general sh 60local on  a vm to see that it generates correctly.

I've put it into apt-setup/localX/netrc as this means people can add it with the settings for their local repo's. Seemed to make sense at the time.

There is no bug open atm, that i know of, this was requested in the irc channel.

So i'm just sending it in for review and suggestions, including if i should open a bug.

Thanks
Anthony F. McInerney
aka bofh80

(patch not attached, i'm about to fire it off from git send-email..)