Re: LED screen order

Hell friend,

This is Allen from Shenzhen United & Heading Technology Development Co., LTD

you can rely on our team,our strength:

1.Offering all range of applications:Commercial Adivertising,Entertaiment & Event,Traffic Guidence,Sports,Tour,Rental,.....
2.The founder team are engineer background and I have 6 years experience in LED industry.
3.Import TAIWAN Encapsulating facility to product LED by ourselves,makes the quatlity under controll during all the production process.
4.10,000sqm factory,have a complete set of facility in this industry,our facility imported from TAIWAN,USA.....
5.ISO 9001:2000 qualified factory,products pass CE and RoHs certificate.
6.We have exported  more then 40 countries,and got high praise and good reputation form our customer.

Contact us for good quality and pretty competitive price!

    Best Regards

      Allen

    Email:  uhledmaster@gmail.com
    Website:  www.uh-led.com