Re: What's up with hu.po files in d-i packages?

Quoting Cyril Brulebois (kibi@debian.org):
> Hi Christian,
>
> I'm noting a few suspicious hu.po updates. For examples:
>
> localechooser (which I unfortunately already uploaded):
> | +# Type: multiselect
> | +# Description
> | +# :sl2:
> |  #. Type: multiselect
> |  #. Description
> |  #. :sl2:
> (http://anonscm.debian.org/gitweb/?p=d-i/localechooser.git;a=commitdiff;h=59f1923a626487fbedc369d659a53b1acc5eb1d7)
>
> anna:
> | +# Type: multiselect
> | +# Description
> | +# :sl2:
> | +# Type: multiselect
> | +# Description
> | +# :sl2:
> |  #. Type: multiselect
> |  #. Description
> |  #. :sl2:
> (http://anonscm.debian.org/gitweb/?p=d-i/anna.git;a=commitdiff;h=309e63bed316e6eba0f608f79d2a8ba97a81e672)
>
> I haven't checked any other repositories yet, it looks to me worth
> stopping l10n updates right now until it's investigated.
>
> Some issue with the files we have in git? Some issue on a robot?
> (Note the dot after the sharp.)

I didn't pay attention to this when they were updated (as part of
Judit's work in OPW, that part being a review of Hungarian
translations).

It probably doesn't harm that much except by increasing the size of
comments in PO files.

The useless lines are note the "#. <foo>" ones but the "# <foo>"
ones.... but they are just this: useless.