Processed: reassign 740021 to espeakup, retitle 740021 to espeakup: rebuild against latest espeak ...

> reassign 740021 espeakup
Bug #740021 [src:debian-installer-utils] debian-installer-utils: log-output change breaks speech synthesis
Bug reassigned from package 'src:debian-installer-utils' to 'espeakup'.
No longer marked as found in versions debian-installer-utils/1.103.
Ignoring request to alter fixed versions of bug #740021 to the same values previously set
> retitle 740021 espeakup: rebuild against latest espeak
Bug #740021 [espeakup] debian-installer-utils: log-output change breaks speech synthesis
Changed Bug title to 'espeakup: rebuild against latest espeak' from 'debian-installer-utils: log-output change breaks speech synthesis'
> reassign 740022 espeak
Bug #740022 [src:debian-installer-utils] debian-installer-utils: log-output change breaks speech synthesis
Bug reassigned from package 'src:debian-installer-utils' to 'espeak'.
No longer marked as found in versions debian-installer-utils/1.103.
Ignoring request to alter fixed versions of bug #740022 to the same values previously set
> retitle 740022 espeak: build proper library udeb so that espeakup doesn't have to be statically linked and hence break on upstream version changes
Bug #740022 [espeak] debian-installer-utils: log-output change breaks speech synthesis
Changed Bug title to 'espeak: build proper library udeb so that espeakup doesn't have to be statically linked and hence break on upstream version changes' from 'debian-installer-utils: log-output change breaks speech synthesis'
> thanks
Stopping processing here.

740021: http://bugs.debian.org/cgi-bin/bugreport.cgi?bug=740021
740022: http://bugs.debian.org/cgi-bin/bugreport.cgi?bug=740022