Re: Correctness of current translation-status?

Quoting Cyril Brulebois (kibi@debian.org):
> Christian PERRIER <bubulle@debian.org> (2013-10-13):
> > Well, that looks weird. These stats seem to indicate that no language
> > is complete....while 21 of them are complete when checking in the git
> > repo.
>
> I assumed the big difference with previous status is that we previously
> were failing to perform tag checkout with epochs, and ignoring errors.
>
> Please find below the end of the script's output.
>
> The question is: is it OK to upload d-i with such "poor" statistics, or
> should be figure out what happens first?

Hmmm, many languages missing one string: that's console-setup with the
addition of "Tibetan". Are these stats done against testing? That
would explain as the upload of console-setup that fixes the missing
strings for several languages is not yet in testing (and I just
uploaded another release today).

If that's confirmed, then we shouldn't worry that much.