Removing linux-modules-di-*-2.6 checkouts on ravel?

Hi,

I initially didn't pay much attention to the actual packages listed on:
  http://d-i.debian.org/git-summary.html

linux-modules-di-*-2.6 have been gone for a while, see .mrconfig commit:
| r67037 | joeyh | 2011-11-21 19:21:58 +0100 (Mon, 21 Nov 2011) | 10 lines
|
| removed entries for linux-kernel-di-*
|
| These git repositories are unused now that the linux kernel package builds
| udebs. They have been moved to attic/
|
| Note that I could have left the entries but set deleted=true in each,
| and mr 1.05 would then nag us to delete the directories. However,
| older versions of mr, when operating in untrusted mode, would choke on that
| line, so I have not done that.

ravel still has those checkouts (d-i/trunk/packages/linux-modules-di-*-2.6)
around and I'm wondering whether something or someone would still be depending
on their being there. If nobody speaks up, I'll probably move them out of the
way, see if some crontab explodes, and either rm after a while, or put back
into place/fix things up if anything breaks.

Mraw,
KiBi.