Re: 2 debian-installer uploads this week?!

Quoting Cyril Brulebois (kibi@debian.org):
> Hi folks,
>
> you aren't crazy (or maybe you are, given the mailing lists you're
> reading, but that's another topic), I'm considering 2 uploads this week!
>
> d-i → sid
> =========
>
> It's been a while since I've been wanting to upload d-i to unstable, but
> I failed to look into it until now. I thought it would be nice to have

I'm all for this. I did my best (and worst) to upload nearly any
pending change from our git trees, in order to give things a chance to
get tested as early as possible. That had the disadvantage to lead to
some breakages....but also to allow discovering the worst things as
early as possible.

Doing a release also helps in that. We even have a quite good
localization status, with 20 complete languages even though more and
more teams are more and more inactive, sadly.

The only nasty thing I see is the netcfg FTBFS problem.

I would maybe like to get more speedup changes from Thiemo Nagel for
partman-crypto and friends but I'munsure if I'll have time to work on
that and sort out what is ready to be committed and what is not.