Feel free to let win32-loader/0.7.4.9 into testing

Hi,

looking at the testing summary page for d-i, I noticed win32-loader is
blocked from automatic migration. I'm not sure whether we want to keep
it that way but at least the 0.7.4.9 release currently in sid shouldn't
hurt AFAICT; some bits of "modernity" on the source side, and updated
Built-Using field on the binary side, so it should be OK to get testing
in sync.

Nothing urgent anyway, just thought I'd drop a note about that.

Mraw,
KiBi.