Re: Updating Linux in wheezy

Adam D. Barratt <adam@adam-barratt.org.uk> (07/06/2013):
> It's tight, but Saturday would be within the window we announced so
> should okay from that perspective; it could be interesting if any
> regressions appear.
>
> As wheezy's linux package also produces the kernel udebs, we should
> really have the kernel included in the point release be the same as
> the kernel that the installer's built with. CCing Cyril and -boot
> for any comments on that side.

I'm not sure how the pu-NEW freeze is implemented, but I'm not sure
I'll be able to have everything ready on saturday; in any cases, I'll
have to wait until the kernel is built everywhere before uploading
src:debian-installer (unless we play with a few dep-waits). So if it's
OK to have a late debian-installer upload, linux's being uploaded on
saturday is fine with me.

(Apologies for being late myself, etc.; but you already know about
that part.)

Mraw,
KiBi.