Re: netcfg - preseed - loopback overwrite - wheezy-di-rc1

ahh i see,
another stupid question then, will that work for me to build 'testing' rather than 'unstable' ?

On 22 February 2013 02:22, Steven Chamberlain <steven@pyro.eu.org> wrote:
Hi,

On 22/02/13 00:43, afm 404 wrote:
> http://cdimage.debian.org/cdimage/unofficial/non-free/cd-including-firmware/daily-builds/wheezy_d-i/current/amd64/iso-cd/

> that the daily build on the above link (built 2 hours later) should
> contain it, but it's still 1.106 on that build.

Actually that link is for the "wheezy d-i build" only containing udeb
packages that have migrated to wheezy.  netcfg is still only in sid at
the moment.

Here is the "sid d-i build" which should have the new netcfg version
already:

http://cdimage.debian.org/cdimage/unofficial/non-free/cd-including-firmware/daily-builds/sid_d-i/current/amd64/iso-cd/

Regards,
--