Re: Wheezy installation problem

On 03/02/13 21:06, Lucio Crusca wrote:
>> Also there was an issue (#696942) with grub-efi (not sure if that's what
>> your system will use). That was fixed on 31st Jan, so the fixed udeb
>> should be in the next weekly d-i/sid ISO images, which get built
>> tonight/tomorrow I think.

Actually around 0600 UTC on Monday.

> Glad to know, I'll try again tomorrow then.

If you still have problems, go to the Alt-F2 shell and note the output of:

# cat /target/boot/grub/device.map

Or you could try to install GRUB manually to see what happens, e.g.:

# chroot /target
# update-grub2

(but then, make sure to go back to Alt-F1 and finish the installation
steps.)

Thanks!
Regards,
--